Saskatchewan has Experienced economic growth not seen for decades. New buildings, new homes, new cultures, new businesses , new builders and trades persons as well as new building technologies all contributing to our economic change.
Our homes have changed as well; newer “green” technology, DIY (do it yourself) renovations, trades people from other jurisdictions have all created a sense of uneasiness in home buyers/owners.
- How will you know if the renovations were performed properly and relevant to the age of the home?
- How will you know if the “Green ideas” installed in your home are performing as intended?
- Will the changes to an older home be able to withstand the extreme weather we experience in Saskatchewan?
- Who is going to LOOK BEYOND WHAT YOU SEE during your brief viewing(s) before putting an offer in to purchase?
- Who is going to work for the home buyer to inspect their purchase with an objective eye?
- Who is giving the “peace of mind” home buyers need to protect their largest financial investment?
For a relatively small fee, a HOME INSPECTION will give you that “peace of mind”. A HOME INSPECTION, by an experienced home inspector, will give buyers confidence that they made the right decision.
CAPITAL HOME INSPECTIONS cares about your investment; CAPITAL HOME INSPECTIONS will give you the information & confidence you need to make an informed decision about what will likely be the largest financial investment of your life.